- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and vanilla.
- Add brown sugar gradually while continuing to beat.
- Stir in coconut.
- Add only enough cream to achieve desired consistency.
- (Optional) If you make this the night before, you can put it the microwave for 1 minute after step 2. Beat for a minute then leave at room temp over night and add the cream the next day before using.