Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tastes like pudding with lemon, lime, organe and tangerine flavors. Can easily turn into respberry swirl if you replace all the citrus with a 10 oz bad of brozen raspberries. Yummy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice or 1⁄4 cup tangerine juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind or 2 teaspoons tangerine peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and milk on high speed until smooth.
- Add juices, rind, and vanilla and stir to blend.
- If mixture still has lumps, pour into blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and chill for at least an hour.
This went together very quickly. It's reasonably tasty - I made it with the citrus juices and zest the recipe calls for. It is very rich and seems more like a filling than something to eat as is. This is the first time I have made something like this. Thank you for an interesting experience.