Recipe by Irishcolleen
Yummy! Who doesn't love homemade ice cream, especially chocolate! Here's a very easy recipe made with toasted pecans. Deeeee-lish! Total time from start to finish is 2 1/2 hours.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole chocolate milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3⁄4 cup toasted chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or large bowl until blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-quart electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.).
- Transfer into airtight container and place in freezer 15 minutes. Stir pecans into prepared ice cream. Return to freezer; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.