1/1 Photo of No-cook Chocolate Mascarpone Cake
Chef Dudo's Note:
Had some mascarpone cheese left and didn't want to let it get so old that I would have to throw it away. Couldn't sleep and thought this "concoction" could be nice. Must say it was a success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 4 cup loaf pan with clingfilm.
- 2Break and crumble the cookies.
- 3Mix with the orangeliqeur and let it soak.
- 4Melt the chocolate au bain marie (in a pan above a pan with simmering water).
- 5Let the chocolate slightly cool.
- 6Mix the chocolate with the mascarpone and the soaked cookies.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Let it stiffen in the refridgerator for at least 2 hours.
- 9Slice (with a wet knife) and serve with lemonsauce or whipped cream or just eat it as it is.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-cook Chocolate Mascarpone Cake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: