Chocolate covered graham cookies and cherry pie filling make this an easy but delightfully delish dessert :) This is great to bring to gatherings, but keep in mind it has to chill for at least 12 hours (not included in time). Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies and set aside.
- 2Combine the remainging cookies with the melted butter and spread into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine whipped topping mixes, vanilla and milk and beat on low speed until blended.
- 4Beat on high for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- 6Spread over cookie crust and carefully top with cherry pie filling.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- 8Chill for at least 12 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cook Chocolate Cherry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.6
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 302.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whipped dessert topping mix