Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate covered graham cookies and cherry pie filling make this an easy but delightfully delish dessert :) This is great to bring to gatherings, but keep in mind it has to chill for at least 12 hours (not included in time). Enjoy!!
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies and set aside.
- Combine the remainging cookies with the melted butter and spread into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine whipped topping mixes, vanilla and milk and beat on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Spread over cookie crust and carefully top with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Chill for at least 12 hours before serving.