Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy, creamy sauce with a bit of a kick. Good low-carb dip for veggies or sauce for meat. For those not low-carbing this is great over baked or mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 1⁄2 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender, combine the cheese, mayo, and vinegar.
- Then with the blender running slowly add the cream and season with peppers.
Cheesy, tasty and so easy sauce. Made in minutes in the blender. Be careful with the vinegar though, 1 tbs is all you need for a good tangy sauce. And as it says, it's no cook - I tried heating the leftovers, but it separated.