Recipe by CheCheCherie
SUPER EASY AND CREAMY! You can substitute low-fat ingredients with success. I found this recipe somewhere (???) online, YEARS ago and am posting it here for safe keeping! The key is the FRESH Parmesan and parsley. I add Johnny's Garlic Spread and Seasoning and omit the garlic powder, salt and pepper, but am posting the original recipe for you to tweak to your liking!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine per package directions.
- Put ricotta, milk, parmesan, and seasoning in blender and blend until creamy.
- When pasta is done, drain and add butter to it.
- Add ricotta mixture to the hot, buttered pasta and toss with fresh parsley.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan.