Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Baste this sauce on pork or beef ribs while grilling or broiling, it is also good on kebobs!. Plan ahead this sauce must be made 8-24 hours before using. Adjust the garlic amount to taste. The amounts stated will make about 3 cups basting sauce, but you can freeze any remaining sauce to use for another time, it will freeze well, or reduce recipe by half.
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 (12 ounce) jar liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup plum sauce
- 2 -4 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 cup steak steak sauce (use HP Steak Sauce or use similar steak sauce)
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients until well blended; cover and refrigerate 8-24 hours before using.
- Brush on any amount desired while grilling or broiling pork or beef ribs.