Recipe by anniesnomsblog
No ice cream machine? No problem with this no-churn alternative! Fresh peaches and raspberries are mixed together with a creamy, light base to create this decadent Summer treat which you will absolutely fall in love with! The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (optional)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup diced fresh peach
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the heavy cream into a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer and whisk on a medium speed until soft peak. (You want the cream to just hold shape for 5 seconds when you pull the whisk out).
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix on slow until combined. Taste and if required, add 1tbsp light brown sugar.
- Add in the raspberries and peaches and fold in by hand, just until they're all covered, don't be tempted to over mix.
- Pour into a 2lb loaf tin, cover with cling film and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, until frozen through.
- Ice cream will keep, covered, in the freezer for 1 month.