Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe I've had for so long, I don't remember where I got it. Really easy fake Chinese food.
Make and share this No-Chop Turkey Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat. Drain.
- Dissolve bouillon in 1 ½ cups boiling water.
- Add to skillet with meat.
- Combine ½ cup cold water with cornstarch. Sir into meat mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- Add drained chop suey vegetables and soy sauce.
- Stir and cook until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.