A recipe I've had for so long, I don't remember where I got it. Really easy fake Chinese food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat. Drain.
- 2Dissolve bouillon in 1 ½ cups boiling water.
- 3Add to skillet with meat.
- 4Combine ½ cup cold water with cornstarch. Sir into meat mixture.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- 7Add drained chop suey vegetables and soy sauce.
- 8Stir and cook until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- 9Serve over rice. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Chop Turkey Chop Suey
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 917.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chop suey vegetables