Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
With no plan for dinner, but starting to get real hungry, I made this recipe from ingredients we had on hand. Turned out great and my husband loves that he can enjoy enchiladas without cheese (lactose-intolerant). You can definitely change the spices and vegetables in it to match your preferences.
- Cook zucchini on stove-top (spray some sort of Pam on pan) for about 5-10 minutes, or until soft.
- Add de-thawed (if frozen) corn and beans, as well as mexican spices. After cooking for about 2 minutes (until warm), set aside.
- On a plate, pour a couple large spoonfuls of enchilada sauce and spread it around plate. Put the tortilla on the plate and then turn over to get both sides lightly covered.
- Put the corn mixture in the middle of the sauced tortilla, roll and put in the pan. Continue the process of covering the tortillas and putting the mixture in them. Pour the rest of the sauce on top of the enchiladas.
- Cook in over at 350 degrees and check every ten minutes (usually about 20 minutes if using flour tortillas). Flour tortillas will still be soft, corn tortillas should get crispy.