Chef #1294045's Note:
With no plan for dinner, but starting to get real hungry, I made this recipe from ingredients we had on hand. Turned out great and my husband loves that he can enjoy enchiladas without cheese (lactose-intolerant). You can definitely change the spices and vegetables in it to match your preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook zucchini on stove-top (spray some sort of Pam on pan) for about 5-10 minutes, or until soft.
- 2Add de-thawed (if frozen) corn and beans, as well as mexican spices. After cooking for about 2 minutes (until warm), set aside.
- 3On a plate, pour a couple large spoonfuls of enchilada sauce and spread it around plate. Put the tortilla on the plate and then turn over to get both sides lightly covered.
- 4Put the corn mixture in the middle of the sauced tortilla, roll and put in the pan. Continue the process of covering the tortillas and putting the mixture in them. Pour the rest of the sauce on top of the enchiladas.
- 5Cook in over at 350 degrees and check every ten minutes (usually about 20 minutes if using flour tortillas). Flour tortillas will still be soft, corn tortillas should get crispy.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 951.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1561.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 34.8 g