Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Variations on a basic pork chop recipe from Campbell's soups. Makes a nice plate of fork-tender pork chops with a tasty, creamy sauce. Quick, no-fuss, recipe.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops, 3/4 " thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 can milk
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix or 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add chops and brown both sides.
- Season chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup, milk and salad dressing mix together (If using ranch dressing, use only 1/2 the pkg).
- Place chops in single layer in large baking pan.
- Pour soup mixture over top of chops.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- (If using ranch dressing mix, you can add the rest of the pkg to the water when making the rice).
Wow! These are excellent. Will be making them often. Thank You
Love this recipe.....tastey....easy....keep these ingredients on hand....goes with any side...I had mine with rice, green beans, green salad and hot rolls. This is a great dish for one or two people and was also good leftover. Thanks for posting. I'm an Alabama girl too!
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe, using the italian dressing. Next time I would cook them longer then the 30 minutes. They were done, but they were not real tender and falling off the bone.