Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a recipe chat board. The recipe was made with raspberry gelatin.
- Mix all ingredients for 3 minutes at high speed.
- Spray the bottom of a springform pan with Pam. Pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- Take out let cool.
- Remove from pan, and let sit in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- Or, you can make mini cheesecakes in a mini muffin tin, and bake for 15 minute let cool and then place in tupperware in fridge.
- You might want to adjust the jello to your taste since it is quite strong.