Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From LowCarbFriends recipes; Atkins friendly
- 5 packages light cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Place in a greased pie plate at 325 degrees for one hour or until top is golden brown.
We loved this! I don't understand how it can be no carb though. Can you please share the nutritional breakdown so I can enter it in my food diary?
No carb? yikes! the sugar substitute alone has 18 carbs...I really didn't care for this recipe, sorry. Also, light cream cheese has more carbs than regular..so probably 40 carbs from that alone with 5 packages (I'm assuming 4 oz pkgs?) Locarber beware! But thanks anyway.
its sounds like a good recipe but its not "no carb" eggs and cream cheese although low in carbs ... but they do have carbs. i know cause i'm on the atkins diet for a while.