Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Alternative to the cute Orego Turkeys using Ritz Crackers and Peanut Butter
Make and share this No Candy Turkey Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 3 Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 6 -8 sticks pretzels
- 1 grape tomatoes
- 2 blueberries or 2 craisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream cheese
- 1 baby carrots
- Place whole Ritz down for base with nut butter spread somewhat thick for the glue.
- Make a THICK nut butter Ritz sandwich and stand it on edge on the base.
- Stick the pretzel sticks in the peanut butter in the sandwich you just made for the feathers. Be gentle if you have VERY fresh crackers and pretzels.
- Put the grape in front of the wheel on its end to be the turkey head.
- Dip the baby carrot (trimmed to be manageable or a very small baby carrot) in cream cheese to stick to the grape for the beak. Shoving it in the end of the grape helps it stick.
- Dip the craisins in cream cheese, or nut butter to give them their glue to stick to the grape for eyes.
- Multiply the ingredients above to make as many as you need.