Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe floating the internet, but no nutrition facts...
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 lemon wedges (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Saute the shrimp until just pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter and keep them warm.
- In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; and bring it to a boil. Boil uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half.
- Spoon the sauce over the shrimp. Serve garnished with the lemon wedges and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Source: Smokedngrilled.com.