1/1 Photo of No Butter Peanut Lover's Peanut Butter Cookies
Casa Semanas's Note:
Very peanutty, soft cookies. You may need to adjust the amount of liquid depending on the flour you use. I use 1/3 whole wheat and 2/3 white. I use soy milk however any milk or milk-like product will work, I think. If you're going to add dark chocolate chips, increase the sugar by 2 Tablespoons. Careful baking results in soft cookies just lightly browned on the bottom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Crush peanuts into small bits with a rolling pin. Roast for 8 - 12 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- 3Use a fork to mix flour and soda together in a bowl.
- 4In another bowl mix egg, sugar and liquid.
- 5Mix in peanut butter with egg mixture.
- 6Mix in peanut bits and chocolate chips (if you're using them) with egg mixture.
- 7Mix flour and egg mixtures together.
- 8Roll into small balls between your palms and flatten with a floured fork on a greased cookie sheet, or push a large chocolate wafer into the top of the ball, flattening the ball in the process.
- 9Bake 12 on a cookie sheet at a time as far from the edges of the cookie sheet as possible.
- 10Bake 9 1/2 minutes
- 11Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Butter Peanut Lover's Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 57.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g