Recipe by bmcnichol
My family loves this recipe. I use perdue perfect portions boneless skinless breasts and ragu extra meat spaghetti sauce when making this. This is quick and easy to make. There are never any leftovers.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- spaghetti sauce
- 354.88 ml 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano in a baggie.
- Wash each breast with water and put in cheese mixture.
- Spray 11 x 13 pan wih olive oil cooking spray.
- Make sure each piece is coated with cheese and place each breast in pan and dump remaining cheese mixture on top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until chicken is done.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and then add mozzarella cheese.
- Bake unitl cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.