1/1 Photo of No Breading Baked Chicken Parmesan
My family loves this recipe. I use perdue perfect portions boneless skinless breasts and ragu extra meat spaghetti sauce when making this. This is quick and easy to make. There are never any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and oregano in a baggie.
- 3Wash each breast with water and put in cheese mixture.
- 4Spray 11 x 13 pan wih olive oil cooking spray.
- 5Make sure each piece is coated with cheese and place each breast in pan and dump remaining cheese mixture on top.
- 6Cook for 20-25 minutes until chicken is done.
- 7Top with spaghetti sauce and then add mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake unitl cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- 9Serve with a side of spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Breading Baked Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 823.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 44.2 g