EGG SALAD FILLING
- 3 large eggs, Hard Cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, Minced
- hot pepper sauce
- mayonnaise, To Moisten
- 8 slices monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes, thin slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 dill pickle, cut into wedges
- stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the egg salad filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Spread 4 of the cheese slices with the filling.
- Place tomato slices on top of the filling.
- Top with the lettuce leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with the remaining cheese slices.
- Serve on individual plates with the pickles and olives.