Recipe by Bone Man
This is some EASY cooking -- feeling tired today but want something tasty for supper? This might just be your ticket!
Top Review by hethr_hagr
Great Recipe. It was very yummy. I added ground Chicken because that's all I had in the freezer and a can of diced tomato's. Excellent and Easy. We ate the whole pot in one sitting. :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, undrained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced (canned)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (one packet)
- chicken broth (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef in a cooking pot and drain off the fat.
- Add the corn (with the juice that it's in), tomato soup, chilies, and taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Allow to simmer, covered, for 25-30 minutes.
- If you want it a little thinner, add some chicken broth while it's cooking.
- Can be served with tortillas for dipping.