Recipe by muffingirl
They so simple and fun to make. Most importantly, they are great gifts to give away which make you look more like the baking guru than you actually are!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Soften butter to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, sift flour, add baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy, beat in sugar and eggs.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternately with milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins which have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.