Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very simple twist on garlic bread that came about when I needed something quick and didn't have regular garlic bread in the house. Now we like it so much, that its about all we ever use. Cook time is for the whole roll of biscuits.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit (not the flaky ones)
- butter or margarine
- garlic powder or garlic salt (your preference)
- Roll biscuits out on a lightly floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Fry biscuits in a nonstick pan coated with butter, until brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with garlic powder/salt.