Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
My Grandma is a FANTASTIC cook, this is just one of her excellent dishes. Very simple.
- 3 -4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 potatoes, cooked and cut up (she didn't specify here, so I am unsure, I think this is about right after asking Mum)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour (a good 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- You can add finely sliced veggies, i.e: silverbeet, courgettes, pumpkin, kumara, etc etc.
- Grease a oven proof dish.
- Put cheese aside.
- Mix all ingredients and put them in the dish.
- Top with cheese and sliced tomatoes.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour.