Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
How much easier can it be? Made straight in the pan & tastes great too!
- 90 g butter, melted
- 1 cup sweet cookie crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped unsalted mixed nuts
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a rectangle slice pan.
- Pour butter into pan, sprinkle evenly with crumbs, then choc chips, coconut& nuts.
- Drizzle over the condensed milk.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan. Cut into squares to serve.
Delish! Easy, fast, chewey, crisp, tasty. My kind of recipie.