Found this recipe in April 2008 "Taste of Home" Magazine - credited to Shirley Gawlik of New York. Made it when we had company over and it was a big hit. There are other similar recipes here, but this one is just a little different. Has the flavor of hot wings but without any bones. Makes a BIG batch so you won't run out. For the Buffalo wing sauce, I just used one package of dry mix I found with the prepared mixes in the grocery store.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended.
- Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with carrots, celery and/or crackers.