Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this recipe in April 2008 "Taste of Home" Magazine - credited to Shirley Gawlik of New York. Made it when we had company over and it was a big hit. There are other similar recipes here, but this one is just a little different. Has the flavor of hot wings but without any bones. Makes a BIG batch so you won't run out. For the Buffalo wing sauce, I just used one package of dry mix I found with the prepared mixes in the grocery store.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (16 ounces)
- 1 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce (I used one package prepared dry mix)
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended.
- Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with carrots, celery and/or crackers.
This is always a hit at any gathering. I will be making it again this Sunday for our Houston Texans Tailgate group. Thank you for sharing this great recipe.
I made this for my family during a playoff basketball game and it was a huge hit! I used Frank's Red Hot for the sauce and I served it with both celery sticks and tortilla chips for dipping. Thanks for the wonderful recipe, it was enjoyed by all!!