- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup salt
- 3 quarts cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients and let set until sugar dissolves while preparing vegetables.
- Put all vegetables in large glass container and cover with sugar mixture.
- Refrigerate and let stand for 1 week before using.
- Container should be refrigerated at all times but will last up to a year.