I got this recipe from my Nana. It's delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients and let set until sugar dissolves while preparing vegetables.
- 2Put all vegetables in large glass container and cover with sugar mixture.
- 3Refrigerate and let stand for 1 week before using.
- 4Container should be refrigerated at all times but will last up to a year.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Boil Cucumber Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 755.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g