Recipe by mliss29
Adapted the Martha Gooch package of regular lasagna. My sister says lasagna packaged as "no-boil" is a scam! :lol: I make the meat sauce by frying up 1/2 - 1 pound of meat (usually gound turkey), pouring a 26 oz can of pasta sauce in it, and heating it through.
Top Review by Colorado Cook 123
This is a good recipe. The one I use is from R-F lasagna box and another one I've used is from a woman's magazine of years ago. It added about 1 c. water and here in CO I've found that works the best. I never made lasagna before I found these recipes. Adding most of the mozzarella to the ricotta mix works good too leaving some for the top.
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, and eggs and mix well.
- In a 9x13 dish, spread about 1/3 of the sauce. (About 1 cup.).
- Layer with half each of the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, remaining pasta sauce, and mozarella.
- Repeat layering.
- Cover tightly with alumninum foil and bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.