Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Chili made without the beans and using steak instead of Ground Beef.
Make and share this No Beans About It, Beefy Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Cut Beef into small cubes.
- Sear the outside of the beef in Pot.
- Add Beef Broth, Chili Powder, Paprika and Garlic Powder and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes stir as needed.
- Add Green Chilies, Onion and Celery.
- Simmer another 30 minutes. Stir as needed.
- Add Sofrito, Stewed Tomatoes and Tomato Paste.
- Slow cook for 2-4 hours.
- Stir as needed.