- 3 1⁄2 lbs lean beef chuck roast
- 7 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 6 ounces sofrito sauce
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 celery ribs, Sliced
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 16 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Beef into small cubes.
- Sear the outside of the beef in Pot.
- Add Beef Broth, Chili Powder, Paprika and Garlic Powder and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes stir as needed.
- Add Green Chilies, Onion and Celery.
- Simmer another 30 minutes. Stir as needed.
- Add Sofrito, Stewed Tomatoes and Tomato Paste.
- Slow cook for 2-4 hours.
- Stir as needed.