No bean chilli made with hamburg and sausage.
Make and share this No Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g pork sausage, the bulk type spicy
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped green pepper
- 236.59 ml sliced celery
- 2-4 minced garlic cloves
- 9.85 ml salt
- 19.71 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 425.24 g can crushed tomatoes
- Cook the ground beef and sausage.
- Drain off fat.
- When fully cooked, transfer to crock pot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10hrs.
- Top with grated cheese and sour cream.