No bean chilli made with hamburg and sausage.
Make and share this No Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork sausage, the bulk type spicy
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 -4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Cook the ground beef and sausage.
- Drain off fat.
- When fully cooked, transfer to crock pot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10hrs.
- Top with grated cheese and sour cream.