Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My DH and I hate beans of every sort so I came up with these as a change from the usual tacos. I don't really know what to call them so we just call the burritos. Ifyou know a more appropriate name let me know! :p I halve this recipe alot to use up bits of hamburger for a light and quick lunch. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 6 -8 soft 8-inch flour tortillas
FOR FIESTA RICE
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- In a skillet brown ground beef, stirring to seperate, drain.
- Make taco meat according to directions on taco season envelope, leaving it a little bit liquidy.
- Meanwhile, in a seperate sauce pan, make fiesta rice by putting in chicken broth,water and salsa. Bring to a boil. Put in rice, stir and remove from heat. Cover sauce pan and let sit for five minutes.
- When fiesta rice and taco meat are done mix them together.
- Serve on warmed tortillas with any fixin'you like. (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, ect -- ).