Recipe by PickyEater101
These are really yummy...especially when eaten still warm. A friend gave me this recipe but I am not sure of original source.
Top Review by The Domestic Diva
We've been making no-bakes forever and a day. I reduced this to about 1 3/4 cups of sugar, 2 1/2 cups of quick oats and 1/2 cup of coconut and kept everything as it was directed. They turned out fabulous. I also boiled an extra minute to make sure they "set". Fabulous! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 2 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- salt (just a pinch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, butter, milk, salt, and cocoa in saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Blend until melted.
- Add vanilla. Blend well.
- Add oats. Blend well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and cool about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to seal tight container for best freshness.