Recipe by Um Safia
Here's a really yummy 'dessert pizza' recipe. It's great for kids to make / help make & perfect for a fun sweet treat. These are always popular for sleepovers & midnight snacks here! If you can't get Graham Crakers, use Digestive biscuits or even Oreos if you want a real chocolate feast ;) Feel free to use any chocolate you like & chop it up into small pieces. Time to make doesn't include chill time.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (salted or unsalted)
- 1⁄2 cup crispy rice cereal
- miniature marshmallow (optional)
- M&M's plain chocolate candy (optional)
- dried apricot, finely chopped (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
- grapes (optional)
- cherries (optional)
- blueberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners' sugar; mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Press the mixture evenly over the bottom of the pizza pan. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the top & sprinkle with peanuts, cereal & toppings of choice.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes. Slice and serve immediately, or cover and keep chilled until ready to use.