1/1 Photo of No-Bake White Chocolate Pie
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in Parade magazine (with the local newspaper) this past weekend. Preparation time does not include the 2 hours needed for the pie to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl set over a pot of lightly simmering water, warm & partially melt the chocolate, then remove from heat & stir to melt completely.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla until smooth.
- 3Add the chocolate to this mixture & combine thoroughly, before adding the sour cream & blending completely.
- 4In a 3rd mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until firm, then gently fold it into the chocolate filling.
- 5Place the banana slices evenly over the crust, then carefully pour the chocolate filling over the bananas, before chilling the pie for at least 2 hours.
- 6Although it's optional, the pie looks great when sprinkled with grated or shaved dark chocolate before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake White Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g