Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A VERY easy and yummy cheesecake, that is no bake and isn't too bad for your health (as good as cheesecake can get 4 your health)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or your own)
- 2 (453.59 g) package fat free cream cheese
- 226.79 g container fat-free cool whip
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute, stir, then cook for another minute and stir (if it still needs more time then do more until the chips are melted... BUT DO NOT BURN!).
- Cube cream cheese and add to the white chocolate.
- Mix with beaters until smooth.
- Fold in whip cream until completely incorporated.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Made this for our family Thanksgiving dinner and it was really good. You can not tell by the taste that it is fat-free. Think I will add a little more white chocolate next time though. Easy to prepare and worth the effort. Thanks!
My friend wanted a recipe for cheese cake she didn't have to cook. This looked just right. But when I e-mailed it to her she e-mailed back, but you have to melt the chips. She is a very paranoid new cook and when she saw the (BUT DO NOT BURN) ya scared her off. So I told her that I would come over (alterial motive I wanted to taste this too.) Together we made it, I melted she did the rest and we were both pleased. Well almost, she was making it for her husband's birthday, so I didn't get to have a piece. (none was left) but alas I did get to lick the bowl and spoon. From the raves she got from hubby dearest and his family I give you 5 stars. For my spoonful another 5. Thanks for sharing
This was very creamy and very good. Made as directed except I used one package of fat free cream cheese and one full fat package. And fat free cool whip. I let my cream cheese sit out on the counter for about an hour to soften before mixing. I used 1 1/3 c. of white chocolate chips. The recipe made alot of filling. I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit it all in my store bought crust, but I did. I will definitely make this again. The taste and texture was great, just couldn't really taste the white chocolate. The cream cheese over powered it. Next time I think I'll try only one package of cream cheese and 2 c. of white chocolate. Thank you for the recipe.