Recipe by Katrina
A VERY easy and yummy cheesecake, that is no bake and isn't too bad for your health (as good as cheesecake can get 4 your health)
Top Review by Trudy47
Made this for our family Thanksgiving dinner and it was really good. You can not tell by the taste that it is fat-free. Think I will add a little more white chocolate next time though. Easy to prepare and worth the effort. Thanks!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (or your own)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute, stir, then cook for another minute and stir (if it still needs more time then do more until the chips are melted... BUT DO NOT BURN!).
- Cube cream cheese and add to the white chocolate.
- Mix with beaters until smooth.
- Fold in whip cream until completely incorporated.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.