Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you need a quick and easy desert. This is the one. It tastes good and is light and fluffy. I found this one on the Kraft foods web site.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add remaining 1 cup milk and pudding mix.
- Beat about 1 minute or until mixed throughly.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.