Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you need a quick and easy desert. This is the one. It tastes good and is light and fluffy. I found this one on the Kraft foods web site.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add remaining 1 cup milk and pudding mix.
- Beat about 1 minute or until mixed throughly.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
This is a very good recipe. The store I shopped only had sugar free white chocolate pudding and it still turned out great. I am going to try using low fat or fat free cream cheese and cool whip for an even healthier decadent dessert. Thanks!
I tried it and I liked. I was impatient so I tried leaving it in the freeser to set... not a good idea since the Cool Whip will start freezing up. It does not taste good after that!