If you need a quick and easy desert. This is the one. It tastes good and is light and fluffy. I found this one on the Kraft foods web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- 2Add remaining 1 cup milk and pudding mix.
- 3Beat about 1 minute or until mixed throughly.
- 4Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- 5Spoon into crust.
- 6Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2058.3
- Calories from Fat 1373
- Total Fat 152.6 g
- Saturated Fat 78.0 g
- Cholesterol 360.5 mg
- Sodium 1909.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 72.8 g
- Protein 37.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix