Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 1⁄2 cup gluten free oats
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds or 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or 2 tablespoons xylitol sugar substitute
- 8 ounces raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk or 3⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons erythritol or 4 tablespoons xylitol sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ground clove, and 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- In a food processor, place oats and almond slices and process until they are ground. (If you are using almond meal, you only need to process oats.).
- In a bowl, place the ground oats, almonds (or almond meal), melted coconut oil and 2 Tbsp of sweetener. Mix well and press it onto the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Keep the pan in the freezer while you are making the filling.
- Place all the ingredients for the filling in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth and creamy. Make sure to stop the blender and scrape the sides as needed during this process.
- Take out the pan from the freezer. Pour the filling in the pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Infuse love, slice and serve!