1/1 Photo of No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Diabetic-Friendly
For more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or 1/2 cup almond meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or 2 tablespoons xylitol sugar substitute
- 8 ounces raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons erythritol or 4 tablespoons xylitol sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp ground clove, and 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1In a food processor, place oats and almond slices and process until they are ground. (If you are using almond meal, you only need to process oats.).
- 2In a bowl, place the ground oats, almonds (or almond meal), melted coconut oil and 2 Tbsp of sweetener. Mix well and press it onto the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Keep the pan in the freezer while you are making the filling.
- 3Place all the ingredients for the filling in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth and creamy. Make sure to stop the blender and scrape the sides as needed during this process.
- 4Take out the pan from the freezer. Pour the filling in the pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Infuse love, slice and serve!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Diabetic-Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened almond milk