Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, healthy (enough), and easy to make.
Make and share this No-Bake Vegan Banoffee Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free margarine
- 350 g silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Mix the tofu, soy milk, and syrup into a food processor (or blender).
- Pour into a pan and heat (set at low) for about 12 minutes while stirring at various intervals. Mixture will start to caramelize; keep stirring until it gains a thicker consistency.
- Layer crushed grahams onto a cake or pie tin and set bananas on top. Pour mixture while still hot, smooth out, and cool in fridge for about one hour.
- Once chilled, spread whipping cream on top and sprinkle (liberally) with cacao powder. Chill for another 30 minutes before serving.
Tofu toffee doesn't work! I got lumpy, congealed yuk yuk instead :(