1/3 Photos of No Bake Turkey Cake
This is from an idea in a 2005 Woman's World Magazine. I couldn't get many of the cookies mentioned in the article, so I used what my grocery store had. The Bundt cake I used was the Triple chocolate from Sam's Club, but any cake could be used, store bought or homemade. You can also use a frosted layer cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bundt chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 7 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies
- 4 gingersnaps
- 8 fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 7 coconut biscuits
- 1 stella d'oro breakfast cookie
- 9 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 strawberry fruit roll-up
- 1Work on a platter or covered cardboard.
- 2Place the Bundt cake on the platter and fill in the hole with some cookies.
- 3Place the confectioners sugar in a ziploc bag and work in a little water to form a "glue." Snip the end off of the bag.
- 4Place the lemon cookies and gingersnaps around the center of the cake.
- 5"Glue" the Stella D'Oro cookie to resemble a turkey's head.
- 6Add a large drop of "glue" for eye and add a candy.
- 7"Glue" a candy sideways to resemble beak.
- 8Cut fruit roll up to resemble turkey's wattle and press it in position.
- 9Arrange cookies around the cake to resemble feathers.
- 10Feel free to experiment!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Turkey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge-striped shortbread cookies