Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe for a weeknight when you don't have the time (or energy) to prepare a big meal. My family loves it!! Even better as leftovers (but hard to come by at my house).
- 1 (12 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix (sauce, not powder)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water (drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas (drained)
- Cook mac and cheese according to box directions.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Yep! It's that easy.
I was a little skeptical about this one because it was macaroni and cheese.... but it was VERY GOOD and sooo easy. My kids had it gone before I had a chance to sit down with mine..lol. Great recipe... thanks!