1/3 Photos of No-Bake Tropical Cheesecake
A taste of the tropics in this lightly sweet, no bake delight. A delightful dessert to serve on a warm summer eve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar (to taste)
Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- 1For the crust combine the cornflake crumbs, chopped nuts, ground flax seed and sugar. Place in a food processor and drizzle in butter while pulsing a couple of times until combine. Press into 8 inch square pan and bake at 375*F for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 2Put the pineapple in fine mesh strainer and drain, gently pressing on fruit to extract the juice. Reserve the juice and set aside.
- 3Place the cream cheese and ricotta cheese in a large mixing bowl. Blend on medium low speed of mixer until combined. Gradually add in sugar until incorporated. Fold in the well drained pineapple and toasted coconut. Spoon the cheese mixture into cooled prepared crust. Chill in refrigerator until set, at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4In a non-reactive saucepan, combine the rhubarb, reserved pineapple juice, sugar and about 1/2 cup of the strawberries. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender. Turn off heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir in remaining strawberries and place in refrigerator to thoroughly chill.
- 5When ready to serve, cut the cheesecake into 9 squares, place each on a serving plate and spoon the chilled sauce over. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Tropical Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g