1/1 Photo of No-Bake Toblerone Cheesecake
3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
Here's a slightly different version -- with peanut butter and no gelatin. (cooking time is fridge time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 2Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Chop 1 chocolate bar and stir into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- 4Spoon over crust, and refrigerate 3 hours.
- 5Microwave remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and chocolate bar on high for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended; cool slightly.
- 6Pour glaze over cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 268.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs
Toblerone chocolate bars