4 hrs 20 mins
I got this recipe from "Birds and Blooms" magazine. It is really simple and very delicious. I must warn you though, it is very sweet. The first time my boyfriend and I tried it, we took regular sized pie pieces and it was waaay too much. So, due to all of this pie's amazing sweetness, take a much smaller piece than you normally would. Besides, you can always go back for more! Cook time is total refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make crust, combine graham cracker, sugar and butter in a bowl.
- 2Press mixture into and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4For the filling, whisk milk and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- 5Add lemon peel and mix to distribute.
- 6Pour filling into crust.
- 7Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, but the longer the better.
- 8You can garnish with whipped cream and/or fresh fruit. I tried it with some fresh blueberries once and it was magnificent!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Sugartime Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g