Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids love to make these cookies, and they make wonderful gifts! A great cookie for vegans or people who are lactose-intolerant.
- In a food processor or by hand, finely chop apricots, pecans, figs or dates, raisins and coconut.
- Add liqueur or orange juice and almond flavoring.
- Stir until well blended.
- Roll into 36 balls, about 1-inch, by placing a small amount of the mixture between the palms of your hands.
- Roll each ball in granulated sugar.
- Layer in an airtight container, placing waxed paper or plastic wrap between each layer to prevent sticking.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve on a glass plate lined with a paper doily.
I love making these for Chrismas. Thanks for sharing.
A wonderful, unique addition to a dainty platter. Easy to make, and fun for kids to help with. Five stars all the way.
These were perfect for the holidays: easy to make, yummy, and healthy. They will definitely become a holiday tradition for us. I used dates and fresh squeezed orange juice, and replaced the raisins with dried cranberries. Thanks for posting!