- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup strawberry slices
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg, mixing until well blended.
- Mash 3/4 cup of strawberry slices and stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip whipping cream with confectioners' sugar until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold remaining strawberry slices into cream cheese mixture and spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate several hours.