Recipe by pieceacake4u
A very easy and delicious recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. I originally found it on this site, however made a couple minor changes, and have since shared it too many times to count. Very easily made into single sevings and can be frozen for later serving. Also a good idea for "Portion Control". The first time I made this, my husband ate the whole pan. YES! THE WHOLE PAN! Enjoy!!
- 4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoons margarine or 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 32 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 -3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 -10 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 12 -15 plastic cups (I purchase 8oz salad containers with lids from my local Wal-Mart deli.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by mixing together your graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar. Divide mixture into evenly into individual containers, and press firmly.
- Place in freezer to set while preparing the filling. Can also be pressed into a 9x13 pan instead.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until softened well. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Drop in 6 to 8 drops of red food coloring if desired. Just enough to give a nice pink color.
- Add in chopped strawberries and mix well. Fold in the Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into individual containers and smooth out with spoon, or spread into the 9x13 pan. Place in freezer to set firmly. (At least 2 hours)
- I store these in the freezer and take them out as needed. I prefer the individual size, because it helps with portion control and makes it very easy to pack into lunch or as a take home dessert for a guest.