Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basically sugar-free and low fat cake, even if you are not on a diet or diabetic this is a wonderfully light dessert.
- 1 angel food cake
- 4 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- fresh strawberries or frozen strawberries
- 1 -2 container Cool Whip
- Cut Angel food cake into bite size pieces and place in 13x9 pan.
- Mix strawberry jello according to directions on package and pour over cake.
- Place fresh or frozen strawberries over cake.
- Place in refrigerator. After set, mix pudding according to package directions and spread on top of cake, then top with cool whip.
Made it for dessert tonight. The different textures make for a unique experience. It is light, easy and everyone enjoyed.