- 1 angel food cake
- 4 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- fresh strawberries or frozen strawberries
- 1 -2 container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Angel food cake into bite size pieces and place in 13x9 pan.
- Mix strawberry jello according to directions on package and pour over cake.
- Place fresh or frozen strawberries over cake.
- Place in refrigerator. After set, mix pudding according to package directions and spread on top of cake, then top with cool whip.