Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received an interesting email yesterday from the www.recipe4living.com website. The title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween Candy!"
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 5 Snickers candy bars, diced, divided (I used 40 miniature Snickers Bars cut into 4 pieces each)
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini marshmallows, the large bag (I used a 16 oz. container of Marshmallow Fluff)
- 1 (18 ounce) box Crispix cereal (I used a 12 oz. box of cereal)
- Melt butter with 2 Snicker Bars.
- Add marshmallows and stir to melt.
- Add cereal.
- Add remaining diced bars.
- Press into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into bars before serving.